The U.S. Department of Energy and Alaska Energy Authority have created a Peer Exchange Network with webinars on financing and technology for energy projects in remote Alaska communities. The information is geared toward communities participating in the RACEE program but is available to all.
The monthly technical webinars will focus on a specific topic, with a technology introduction by a subject matter expert as well as a presentation by a community representative on the respective technology.
Webinar titles in blue have already taken place and may be watched by clicking on the title. More will be added as they become available. To find dates or register for an upcoming webinar, click here.
- Cost of Delay & Project Financing
- Level 2 Building Audits & Benchmarking I
- Level 2 Building Audits & Benchmarking II
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Indoor Air Quality Issues
- Water/Sanitation Efficiency
- Biomass Systems
- Heat Recovery Systems & Benefits
- Update on Rural Alaska Diesel Genset Specification, Performance & Efficiency
- Line Loss Mitigation
- AK Energy Smart